CodeStudies programming articles
C# is a modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language that can be used to achieve practically anything.
A few of the C# articles are:
- Simplify and remove nested if statements with C#’s logical operators
- Prevent code errors: use braces with C#’s if statements
- Make complex C# if statements easier with nested if statements
- Create efficient C# if statements with logical short-circuit evaluation
- How to handle C# exceptions triggered by inaccessible computer drives?
- Combine true/false expressions for complex C# if statements
Hugo is a modern static website engine designed for speed and performance, and doesn't depend on external libraries.
The Hugo articles include:
- How to turn all text into uppercase with Hugo’s
- How to turn Hugo text into lowercase with the
- How to collect Google Analytics data with a lightweight, cacheable alternative?
- How to change text in Hugo to upper- or lowercase?
- How to fix Hugo’s ‘unable to locate template for shortcode’ error?
- How to fix Hugo’s ‘unable to locate Config file’ error?